Metz is located in Lorraine, in the northeast of France. It is located 60 kms of Luxembourg and Germany.
The workshop takes place at Supelec, 2 rue Edouard Belin, 57070 Metz, France.
A lot of solution are possible to come to eNTERFACE 2012.
- From Paris and Luxembourg : take A4 highway to Strasbourg. Exit the highway at "Metz Est" and take the direction "Borny, Technopole Metz 2000". Then follow the map.
- From Strasbourg and Germany : take A4 highway to Paris. Exit the highway at "Metz Est" and take the direction "Borny, Technopole Metz 2000". Then follow the map.
- From Nancy, Lyon : take A31 highway to Luxembourg. Exit the highway at "Fey" (exit number 29) and take the direction of Saarbrücken. Take the "Metz technopole" exit, and follow the map.
Metz is connected to France and Europe at the Aéroport Metz-Nancy Lorraine.
International airport code is ETZ.
At the airport, you can take a taxi to Supelec, or take shuttle to Metz's train station.
Another solution is to take a flight to Roissy-charles-de-Gaulle, near Paris, and take a flight ticket with TGV air. TGV comes from Roissy station to Lorraine TGV station.
- From Paris : Metz is connected to Paris Est station in 85 minutes.
- From other french city : you can take a TGV to Lorraine TGV station. From here, you can take a taxi. To take the shuttle to Metz Station, you have to take a ticket from your train station up correspondance to Metz in Lorraine TGV.
By Bus from Metz Train Station
- From Metz station, you can take a taxi.
- By bus, station are here : (clic for downloading)
01:47 PM 02:54 PM 04:04 PM 05:19 PM 06:44 PM 08:18 PM bus 51 bus 52 10:12 PM 09:42 PM 11:12 PM 10:42 PM 00:04 AM 11:42 PM
By Hippogriff *
GPS position is +49° 6' 13.52", +6° 13' 23.70" .
* not available at this time