Call for project proposals
- The PDF version of the call for project proposals is available here
- Guidelines for the authors are available here
Although this list is not exhaustive, the proposed projects can cover one or several of the topics listed below. This year, a special focus is on human-robot and human-environment interaction.
- Embodied agents
- Human-robot and human-environment interactions in smart environments
- Multimodal signal analysis and synthesis
- Signal-level and meaning-level data fusion
- Multimodal conversational systems
- Intuitive interfaces and personalized systems in real and virtual environments
- User, context and semantics-aware self-learning and adapting systems
- Innovative modalities and modalities conversion
- Applications of Multimodal interfaces
All the hardware and software available at Supélec are described in details here.
||Reception of a 1 page Notification of Interest, with a summary of project goals, work-packages, and deliverables|
|Reception of the complete project proposal in the format provided in the guidelines|
|Notification of project acceptance, publication of the Call for Participation|
|Closing of the Call for Participation|
|Publication of the teams|
|July 2nd - July 27th, 2012||eNTERFACE'12 Workshop|
Proposals should be submitted in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee with respect to suitability to the workshop goals and format. A call for PhD students and researchers participation will be then launched on February 18th, 2012. Authors of the accepted proposals will then be invited to build their teams.